Top 5 Ben sayings...this week
The top 5 things ben has said this month (some funny, some thoughtful, some out right sweet)
5. Matt and I were talking about work at dinner...ben said "You! You talking about office? Stop talking about office"!
4. While climbing up a bookshelf I told Ben - Ben no climbing on the bookshelf. As he got down he looked at me and said "What can I climb on mommy?"
3. Its breakfast time and I'm asking Ben what he wants to eat. Do you want oatmeal? No. Cereal? No. Waffles? No. Yogurt? "That's what I was thinkin!"
2. Ben has a cold and now that he doesn't have a crib to "contain him", he will wake up in the morning and come into our room and climb into bed with us. Albeit it - normally its 6:30am - but with the cold - this morning it was 3:30am. We are exhausted but we let him climb in - for the sake of "our" sleep. He lays down. Rolls over. Puts his nose up to mine and says "I love you mommy" and kisses my nose. Ok - you can climb on in anytime I thought ;-)....
1. Two nights ago. We are sitting at dinner and talking about our sister-in-law Tara who is pregnant and due in May. We were telling Ben about the new baby cousin, Caroline, that he will have soon. Ben loooks at Matt and says "I was born in my mommy's belly". Oh boy! I couldn't believe it. Were we really going to have this conversation - sooo early? (I'll blog about our resulting conversation later)
They say out of the mouths of babes...but seriously?!?!
Posted in:
on
Sunday, February 11, 2007
at
at
Sunday, February 11, 2007