Love Thursday

Today, I finally got our 1 video of Ben (that had been taken by my brother on his video camera) converted to DVD.
Its not much, but its important. It's of us receiving Ben at Newark Airport, from his escort Mr. Lee on May 26, 2005. I was emotional when I watched it. I see so much of our 2 1/2 year old in the face of this ity bit 6.5 month old child, who must have been scared to death, but never showed it! I hope to take the video and make it into a nice movie, but until then - 2 pictures of the morning after (less than 12 hours after receiving Ben) that show how immediately we fell in love with our new son! PS - think its time to get ourselves a Video Camer!!!!
May 27, 2005 Our firs morning with Ben.....only home for 10 hours...

0 comments: