Love Thursday
I received a text-message from my brother Matt this morning "Love Thursday Update Needed."
It touched me in many different ways. 1st - wow someone actually reads this blog - I better keep it up to date ;-)! 2nd - the fact that Matt needs this update. Matt is away at school at Johns Hopkins. He misses Ben - I know. Ben misses him too - and talks about him alot! What touches me the most is their bond.
I am 15 years older than Matt...and he has always been special to me....part brother - part son (given the age difference). Without going into too much details - Matt is one of the most well rounded individuals I know (and he is only 20 years old). I've always said to "my matt" (my husband matt) - If Ben has half of the qualities of my lil matt i'll be sooo happy!
Love Thursday represents a lot of different things for me. Today it represents how our love for Ben has become contagious for the rest of our family. Ben is so loved and he feels it from everyone!
I love the fact that lil matt and ben have such a special bond....below are a few pictures to show how much they love each other....
Posted in:
on
Friday, April 27, 2007
at
at
Friday, April 27, 2007