Wow...its been a long time!
Ok - I admit it, I'm a horrible blogger! I just can't keep up with it! Granted, I've taken on a 3rd day at work and we are knee deep in the middle of a move - so I'll use that as an excuse until at least the end of August. In the mean time, I've actually uploaded the over 100 pics of Ben I've taken since May....it gives you a sense of what we have been up to...
Few notes on the pics.....
- Ben's 2nd gotcha day!
- Lots of playing with our neighbors
- Tons of time at the lake in Mtn. Lakes
- Lots o' time at Grandpa and Lala's pool
Life is busy with a 2.5 year old. Lots of questions being asked...answering the age old question "Why?" about 100 times per day....Our latest answer..."Why Not?"
Over all the past month has been hectic and busy...but a lot of fun!
Posted in:
on
Sunday, June 17, 2007
at
at
Sunday, June 17, 2007