Car Talk

I find that Ben and I have our most interesting conversations in the car. Perhaps its because its one of the few times during the day that he sits still enough to have a conversation - who knows...but lately our car talks have been cracking me up so I thought I'd share...

Monday
M: Ben I love you
B: Mom I love you too.
I love you from America to South Korea and then back to America...that's alot right?
M: Yes, Ben that IS alot!
B: Yeah - that's how much I love you mommy.

Wednesday
B: Mommy, do you see the horses?!? (note we were passing a horse farm).
M: I do! Do you like horses?
B: Yup! So much it hurts my heart (note - I say this ALL the time...) that's a lot right?
M: Yup -it really is.....

1 comments:

  1. Ahhh! So cute! :)
    hbj