Happy Birthday Matt!
Yesterday was Matt's Birthday. He turned 34. We celebrated all weekend long with a visit from Chris and Sherry and a huge open house / house warming party! Though I work on Tuesdays, I typically work from home that day. Yesterday was not a normal day and I had to work a Microsoft Event. Matt was home for Ben by 3:45 but I didn't get home until 8:30pm....
Long story short - Matt got the short end of the stick...no cake, no candles, no singing! He said he didn't mind but it bugged me...so today Ben and I went and got a cake from Cold Stone Creamery (red velvet cake with cake batter ice cream yum yum!!!). After dinner we surprised Matt with the cake and of course candles and singing!!!
Posted in:
on
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
at
at
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT! :)
Heather