Perfect Fall Weekend!

Our favorite season hands down is Fall. Both Matt and I love love love it! We love the pumpkin picking, apple picking, Halloween, the weather, the colors, everything!

Saturday we went to an amazing farm in Chester. There we went on a hayride, picked pumpkins right off the vine, picked raspberries, and Ben rode a Pony (though we think it was a horse - it was huge!).


Following the farm, we went to Ben's favorite playground in Ralston and finished the night with an awesome fall dinner of chicken pot pie, mac and cheese, and knockworst with sauerkraut at The Black Horse Pub in Mendham. It was a perfect Fall day!


At dinner Matt and I both agreed that though we love the Fall and have always loved experiencng the farm, pumpkin picking, etc - nothing compares to experiencing it with a child. Its always better when we're together!


1 comments:

  1. Stace,
    I love (love love love!) the video!! Looks like a great weekend! :)
    Love,
    Heather